Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Little Monkey

Today G dressed up as a monkey.  I had a costume that my dad gave me when G was born.  It was size 0-6 months so I thought I would put it on him for Mom's Group.  We had a halloween party, with chicken and cheese quesadillas, apple cider, and white chocolate chip macadamia nut cookies plus a baby photo session.  Back to the costume, it fit him or at least kind of fit him but I couldn't take it off him.  His little monkey tail bottom, fat paws, outie belly button, and the banana smooshed on his head.  Did I mention the monkey ears?  See for yourself...

 





 I wish I could show you all the babes but for today it will just be Gdubs.  This is not his "real" halloween costume that one will be revealed very soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...