Sunday, February 6, 2011
Day 57 - Rocking with mama
Day 58 - Go Tigers! Auburn is #1! National Champs!!!!!!!!
Day 59 - Nap time
Day 60 - Bald head
Day 61 - Cutie
Day 62 - Dr. visit - weighing in at a whapping 14.1 pounds.
Day 63 - Elvis lip
Day 50 - Getting some love from Cat
Day 51 - Forgot to take a pic! Yicks...check out this video with Uncle Ryan.
Day 52 - Ducky towel at Marmee and Grandee's - Check out that belly!
Day 53 - Cool kid - Shirt from the Engelland's
Day 54 - Chill'n on his awesome Dick and Jane quilt that Marmee made
Day 55 - Swing time
Day 56 - Sleep time
You have been changing at a rapid pace.
Here are a few things we have noticed...
- You love cooing and making all kinds of noises especially in the morning hours
- At bath time your favorite part seems to be licking the bath water
- You have very loud bodily functions :)
- You are figuring out how to suck your fingers and thumb
- Lullabies are still a favorite - "Hush Little Baby" is on your hit list, "Rock a Bye Baby" makes it in the top 10.
- You are responding more to mom and dad's voice
- You can suck on the pacifier but have trouble keeping that thing in
- Daddy gives you a bottle, which you almost hold by yourself ;)
- Smiles are popping up
- That neck of yours is getting stronger and stronger
- Grunts are another way in which you communicate
- Some say you look like Mr. Magoo
- The top of your head is full of peach fuzz with a ring around the back of light red hair
- Your eyes are still blue
- You are sleeping well at night, you fight the swaddle but it sure does help you sleep soundly