Now comes the question of how am I going to do certain things while having an infant at my side.
Some of the things I question are:
- How will I take a shower? Do I just leave my little bundle of joy by himself???
- How will I go to the bathroom at say Target? The cart with the car seat in it will not fit in the stall. How can I leave my baby in the sink area - someone might grab him!
- How will I do the laundry? In our apartment complex the laundry room is outside and about 2 doors down. This means to do a load of laundry I would have to carry the baby while holding the laundry basket and detergent at the same time or leave the baby in the apartment alone!!??? Yicks!
- How will I exercise? I can't leave him on the side of the pool in the car seat while I do a few laps. Ugh!
- How am I going to get him in the sling by myself???
- What about when I need to run into the bank for just a moment? I have a feeling my life is going to slow down quite a bit.
I know all this may seem crazy to you seasoned moms out there but they truly are concerns I have. Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated. :)