If you experienced any of these things in high school or if any of these things make you happy then read this book:
- Sonic drinks
- College football
- Enjoyed gas station powdered donuts on your drive to high school
- Were consistently late to first period in high school because of your need to stop for donuts
- Used a personal check to pay for the above said donuts
- Have a strong desire for cute bangs but can never get them
- Drove around stalking boy's houses that you had a crush on in high school
- Road trips are your favorite
- You have some of the best memories because they were shared with your friends
The book is Nobody's Cuter than You by Melanie Shankle. It is a memoir about the beauty of friendship. I laughed, I cried, I related to her stories and struggles. Feels like you are hanging out with a good friend.
I downloaded the audio book from the library. I love listening to audio books because I can do 2 things at once such as dishes and book, workout and book, walk and book, laundry and book, etc.
What have you been reading or listening to lately?